Saturday, September 22, 2007

TREADMILLS


So, I have a question. I have been thinking about buying a treadmill. It has been a battle within myself because I don't know if it is worth it. I can always run outside, but sometimes I just don't want to run another hill. And then I was looking them up the other day and they range in price so drastically I couldn't make a decision. What do you think? Are they worth it? What maker would you suggest and at what price range? Do you think the more expensive ones are really that much better? Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

For me its been a life saver. While running outside is much more invigorating, scenic, and fun, still my treadmill has logged many many miles with me and I am very glad to have it. OK, now I've talked to you and you've heard all this but I'll say it again. Go for wide!! Happy treadmill shopping. So good to talk to you tonight.

shawna said...

so we got an eliptical. used to have a treadmill. very different, and you don't quite get the same experience, it is softer, and the stride is forced since you have to use the pedals that come with the machine. Some machines have it so you can adjust the stride. but i like that there isn't as much hard pounding on my knees. I can incline, increase reistance, and use my arms on the arm thingies. Yeah very technical. Thanks thanks. Happy hunting.