Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Been A While

So, I talk to people from my family and they seem to enjoy giving me a hard time about never blogging. I know it has been a really long time, and my only lame excuse is that I am busy. School has now finished and sadly I said good bye to 42 amazing kids. They made my life absolutely wonderful for 9 months. I will miss them, but lets be honest I haven't had much time to think about it. The day after school got out I started a new business. Combined with with starting a new summer business on a very cold day, I am also in the process of getting my masters in education and training for the Wasatch Back (a relay race that I run 3 legs of with 12 other people - we run from Logan to Park City). It feels like life keeps racing by and I continue to surprise myself by doing crazy things. My life is an adventure with both failures and successes.

2 comments:

Harward Happenings said...

So glad to see you're back! I'm the worst at keeping in touch. So exciting about your Masters and the Wasatch Back. My sister-in-law did that last year. After hearing her talk about it, your my hero for doing it!!

o-town said...

while i'm tempted to say,"it's about damn time you blogged," i'll refrain and say, "welcome back instead!"