Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Trip to Missouri


Not only did Jenny convince me to start blogging in Missouri, I also got to see my Matt, Jenny and the kids! They are adorable and I loved it. Mostly we just played, but at the end we all went to Nauvoo. It was my first time and it was definitely a lot more fun with kids. I am so grateful to have them in my family! Honestly, Matt and Jen have some amazing daughters who I can't get enough of. Plus when you add Emma Cooper and Meg, that is just asking for a good time.

1 comment:

Jenny Dahl said...

So glad you would take the time to come visit us. The girls are still asking for you, even Ellie. They miss having someone so fun to play with! Good luck with your triathlon this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it! Maybe next time I can join the Dahl triathlon team!