Thursday, April 19, 2007

House Visit

Last night I was laying in bed (you know around 9:00 PM) and my phone rings. It is none other than ... the BISHOP. He asked if I was busy. Explained that he and his counselors were making visits and asked they could come by. I am not one to say no to the bishop (I also figured he was not outside my door) so I said sure. I hopped out of bed and 2 seconds later my door bell rang. I looked like trash, but let's be honest I really don't worry about what I look like. I ran down and opened the door and 4 men in suits came walking in. Their nice church suits compared to my disgusting sweats did make me feel a bit uncomfortable.... life goes on though.

They came in and we were talking. I thought it was random that they were even there, but ok! Finally the bishop got the point... a calling. I of course am clueless and that is typically why a bishop will visit you. The calling was no big deal, and actually I kind of wanted a new one. On the other hand, I might have to got to ward activities. I guess I will have to make some sacrifices for this one!

Then of course they left.

No comments: