Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Long Day

So I woke up this morning thinking I was going to spend the day in Puli with Mandy (the one who spend Christmas with my family while I was on my mission). Well she called me before I went to the bus station and asked if I wanted to go to Miaoli and Xin Zhu first and then go to Puli. I really didn't care. I just wanted to hang out with her. Well it turned out to be the whole day. I was stuck in the car all day with people I didn't know. I knew Mandy, but that was it and we were lost most of the time. It all ended well though. I got a good dinner and now I am in Puli. Originally I was supposed to go back to Miaoli today, but for some reason I let Taiwanese people make decision for me and I am now spending the next two days in Puli. It should be fun. We are going to a beautiful lake and a buddhist temple. I think I have seen most of Taiwan by now! I don't have my computer with me so I can't show the lastest pictures, but they will come on Friday...I think. I hope everyone is having a good time and if you see Nanna wish her a happy birthday for me. Ohhh... and get this, I have a date on Saturday....how do you like that. These Taiwanese really think I need to get married and they are doing everything they can to speed the process along. hahahahaha;)

3 comments:

Carlye said...

What an adventure! Good thing you can be easy going! Have fun on your date! They sure do love you and I can understand why! See you soon!
And yes, Jenny and I have been busting our butts working out at 5am every morning, while you have been enjoying your vaca! I am ready for a vaca from 5am mornings. Ha ha, not til next summer, maybe.
love ya, Carlye

Renee said...

It is a good thing you are easy going because I would probably not be. But it sounds and looks like you are having so much fun. I can't believe they set you up on a date. Your next post will be sharing how that went. :)

By the way...don't think I want anything but thanks for asking. Not sure what they have there.

Collette said...

Hi Tessa,

Looks like you are having a great trip! Glad to see you are still in touch with Mandy, please tell her hello from me :)
I saw your link from Renee's page :) Can't wait to see the rest of your trip....it looks inviting :)
Hey shouldn't you post something in Chinesse? ;)