Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I should get an award!






Day 3 in Taiwan and I am blogging again. It is so strange to have the time and a computer to use for blogging. As the title says, I should get an award...Jenny you should be proud! So, the sickness has gone away (it must have been a 24 hour thing), but my stomach is still a little queazy... I can't really eat all that much...I don't think that's a big deal though.

Anyway, today I went running at 5:30 in the morning and I seriously thought I was going to melt. I have never sweat that much in my life...I did get some good pictures though! I would like to delete the last one, but I am too lazy to figure out how.

2 comments:

Carlye said...

You should get award. This fun! Everyday I come home from work and look forward to your blog! Yeah!!!

Jenny Dahl said...

Yes, you are getting an award right now! From me! This will be so fun to follow your trip. Hope you're fitting in a run or two too! Have so much fun Tess!