Thursday, July 8, 2010

Someone Might Like This...


So, when I was in Taiwan before there were some things I got used to, but now I see them and although it doesn't bother me, it is still crazy! I went to a market today with Sister Qiu and found a cute dress for my sister, and then I saw all of this! I have more pictures of the food, but let's be honest most of you don't want to see them.




While in America I forgot how many things they have here. This is just one example of shoes, they have it for everything. Sometimes they are cheap sometimes they are not. If there is anything you might be wanting from Taiwan, let me know and I will see what I can do!
Until next time, Tessa

2 comments:

mama B said...

Hey Tessa,
Be careful. Bring me a beautiful rock...I love rocks.
Love you,
Auntie B.
P.S. Be careful too.

mama B said...

P.S.
I said be careful twice...sorry.